Have you ever wondered how much training acupuncturists receive? The answer may surprise you. Acupuncturists in the U.S. spend several years learning the techniques that help reduce pain, lower ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
How Much Are Stress and Pain Costing your Company?
Reduce Employee Costs and Improve Productivity with On-Site Health and Wellness Programs
When employees are healthy, they are less likely to be out sick, less likely to be hurt on the job, and more likely to be happy and productive. On Point Acupuncture & Wellness is dedicated to helping companies lower employee costs and increase productivity. We do this by providing services that promote and improve employee health and wellness. Our trained practitioners work directly with employers to design customized health and wellness programs that help improve employee health and productivity, and lower employee costs.
Compelling Stress-Related Statistics
● 90% of all visits to PCPs are stress-related complaints
● Up to 80% of industrial accidents are due to stress
● Over 50% of lost workdays are stress-related
● 14% of workers say stress caused them to quit or change jobs in the previous two years
The Benefits of Workplace Wellness Programs
● Reduce absenteeism
● Control increasing health care costs
● Reduce insurance premiums and claims made
● Reduce injuries
● Improve employee morale and retention
● Improve productivity
Implementing Workplace Wellness Programs
● Educational lectures
● Screenings and employee health fairs
● Group or individual sessions with therapy of choice
● On-site or off-site convenient locations
● Company promotion of health education via newsletters, flyers, email & discount promotions
● Weight loss and smoking cessation campaigns
● Promotion of flexible spending and health savings accounts
Contact On Point Acupuncture & Wellness to design a custom program for your company.